Hi Ian,

Well, the number of members who are subscribed to the Audyssey list
generally is about 300 give or take a few. In the six years or so
since I have been moderating the list sometimes it has been as low as
280 and as high as 320 per month. It just depends on how many
subscribe and unsubscribe. However, I don't believe that is anywhere
near the number of actual people who are out there playing games.

I think the best estimates given is that the audio games community is
somewhere between 1000 and 2000 members total. However, as yet I don't
know if there is a good way to run a survey to find out something more
substantial.

Cheers!