Hi Scott,

No. UI Automation is strictly speaking only available for Windows 7
and Windows 8.. I'm not sure if Microsoft has plans of making it
available for Windows Vista, but I know they have no plans to make it
available for XP. Given the fact XP is about to be dropped anyway I
can't say I am too surprised.

Cheers!