Allan, I'm glad you like the plan!  :D

The physical See Munkey head set should work on any version of Windows, Mac, or
Linux.  I have not personally tested it on very many systems but the hardware
it is built with was chosen because it works on them all.  If I run into any OS
that it doesn't work on, I'll be sure to let people know.

The software side of things will be a bit different.  The key mapping program
I've thrown together, called Munkey Mapper, is designed for Windows.  It
currently works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.  It should also work on
Windows 95 but I don't think that will be helpful to many people.  Since any
other developer can write their own software, I'm sure it wouldn't be long
before someone would release their own mouse and keyboard mapping software for
Mac or Linux.  In fact, I fully expect my windows based mapping software to be
replaced by one created by another developer!  We have some incredibly talented
programmers around here, and any one of them could put together their own
mapper that has more bells and whistles than mine does, plus we all know I'm
not the poster child for polishing software before releasing it!  Haha!  :D

Basically we'll still have the same situation where some games won't work on
certain operating systems, just because of the preferences of the games'
designers.  The See Munkey itself won't cause any of those limitations though.

- Aprone