The beeps would've been what I would use. And Swamp definitely feels like a mainstream game... definitely no disagreement there, and I love it. I just think it's a shame that there couldn't be another multiplayer fps with as much refinement and as many weapons worked into it as Swamp already has. The groundwork for what could potentially be a competetive shooting game is there, but it doesn't work like that from a programming perspective. But we can hope for an eventual game like that. At least, I can. lol Shooters are the style of game that's fascinated me the most, and playing online against multiple other people is something I've always liked the concept of. I would love nothing more than to be able to sink my teeth into something like call of Duty. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Lemm" <paul.l...@sky.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quake / 3D FPS games -was- Re: Mysteriesof theAncientsConsiderations

Not sure how Jeremy planned to use the vertical axis, but I think (although
it wasn't exactly for head shots) in audio quake since there could be
enemies on different heights you had the standard  left and right stereo
panning  for aiming left and right and then 2 bleeps  that sounded at
different  speeds until you lined them up for the vertical axis.  Have
played many main stream zombie games such as resident evil and have always
loved the ability to head shot and take out a zombie with just one shot,
there's just  something very satisfying about it lol. I know Jeremy's not
planning on any more updates to swamp but maybe if he did as a compromise to
not make it seem to complex  that people don't want to try it maybe there
could be that head shot choice just when using the sniper. Even without the
head shots though swamp is still an amazing game  and to me feels like
playing a main stream game   already and I look forward to seeing what
Jeremy produces next.