hello

You make a good point, and I wish that they would start to try to figar something like that out. I think that would be very cool to pick off a zombies head, and kill them with one sshot, and maybe hear a sound like a nice ripe milon exploding to let you know that it was a good hit. grin

bfn
James

From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 3:37 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quake / 3D FPS games -was- Re: Mysteries of theAncientsConsiderations

Actually, that rifle was one of the things I loved about Jedi Quake when I tried it. I got pretty good with it at one point, but haven't played AQ in so long... should probably give it a go again. I just wish we had more multiplayer fps titles. I've said before that I think Swamp's base combat and weapons would translate wonderfully to a pvp game. But it's been a dream of mine to be able to enjoy something as complex and strategic as Counterstrike for a long time, which is why I wish weapons in games like AQ would have different properties other than just rate of fire and amount of shots that it can hold, etc. The remaining thing for me too... all the audio fps titles I've played require too many shots to kill an enemy. In a mainstream shooter, it's possible if you're skilled enough to pick people off with one shot or two that are well-placed. I wish there'd be some way to implement more precise aiming. Targetting headshots is something that happens in regular shooters all the time, yet there hasn't been an implementation of that in any sort of form that I'm aware of. Swamp in particular, with the whole zombie thing would probably benefit greatly from a head shot mechanic, given the fact that in most contemporary fiction zombies die the fastest when shot in the head. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>