See how you feel when Windows 8.1 is out. I have the preview as a guet and I like it much more over 8.

On 12/09/2013 06:29, James Bartlett wrote:
Hello there

    tell me about it. My Win 7 pc died on me and now I'm stock using my
old XP pc. my wife has Win 8 on her lap top, but it's a pain for me to
use because I'm just not use to using a lap top keyboard, and JAWS 14
slows down her pc big time. So All I have on that is NVDA, and I'm just
not use to using NVDA, but I still perfer to use that over my xp. the
only reason I kept it was just so I can play games that win 7 and 8
dosen't serport. Man I can't wait to get my win 7 back up and running.

bfn
James

.