I aggree charles.
I have switched but only because the older system has some issues.
but it was more premptive rather than needing to right now.
I will always have some older box just to handle stuff that really does not need the extra hardware.

At 10:17 AM 9/13/2013, you wrote:
If I absolutely had to make the change, I would, even though I would be losing out. I would be less satisfied as a computer user. I hate the thought of trashing software I have used over the years. Change is not always for the better.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Note to XP users

Again, what happens to XP users when circumstances, as they inevitably will in time, force them to switch to a newer OS?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

If you support 64 bit systems only, wiping out all XP users entirely, you've
just wiped out your income from would-be customers.  Kill your business in
order to keep up with current technology?  Not smart at all.