For others no graphics = crap rubbish and nothing much doing.
audio games are crap because they have no graphics.
I am not sure how to change that we can't vary well add graphics up the wazoo especially since the blind can't really afford the best stuff all the time. I have only just this year because of a breakage in my keyboard on this laptop brought a win7 system. And even so I find myself still using xp 90% of the time because of older games and the fact none of my major stuff is cpu or memmory intensive. Apart from the net, bgt testing eudora, and note pad the only program I really use is winamp which streams radio and other stuff when I am not doing much else apart from running mush z. My plan is to get a tablet maybe an iphone for family use and maybe later an android for my use or something like an iphone though who knows.

At 08:34 AM 10/30/2013, you wrote:
Spreading the word through tools available on the Web is a good idea. Any form that draws, go for it. I actually think it would be great to have sighted people subscribe to this list as well. Maybe game developers could find out about what's done by and for blind gamers and developers, and more game could become of it.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey Magazine

Hi Charles,

This has nothing to do with forums verses lists. The fault of Audyssey
not being widely circulated and/or publicized has more to do with its
prior management. For years it was simply compiled and published via
the mailing list, which worked, but now days as Dark pointed out there
are far more ways to distribute a magazine.  For one thing most
electronic magazines are published on a website, and written up in
HTML or another markup language with a professional look and feel.
Audyssey has never taken this step and has mostly been redistributed
in straight text which looks ugly and unprofessional in the eyes of
mainstream readers. Plus besides having a web presents we have now
entered the social media age where everyone is on Facebook, Twitter,
etc and having a presents there would help get the word out about the
magazine and could deliver daily news clips etc. The list will still
be here, but I think what people are saying it is time for Audyssey to
grow and get updated.

Whose fault was it that the magazine wasn't widely publicized?

Reasons for why it has it's place in other places than forums have been
explained in other posts.  Opinions are different.  I, for one, find the
Email format to be the best.  No need to hunt for what you're looking for.
I find forums confusing, while Email is straightforward.

(Sent from my iPhone)