Hi Shaun,

I agree the best of both worlds are highbred's like Destination Mars
or Dodge City Desperados precisely because they don't need lots of
graphics, are fully accessible using a screen reader, and still have
plenty of game sounds etc to qualify as an audio game. Interesting
enough I have been doing some research in this area, and I've noticed
a sighted gamer is more likely to sit down and play a game like
Atlantic City Blackjack which has text on screen rather than Jim
Kitchen's Blackjack which uses speech output.  What I am beginning to
conclude is sighted people are really put off when there is nothing on
the screen to look at, they hate a black screen, but give them a bit
of text to read and they'll play it.So adding text will go a long ways
to giving sighted gamers something to look at instead of graphics.