Hi Charles,

Well, yes, but I think Dark's point was that the author's rough draft
should attempt to be spell checked and proofread for errors before
being submitted to the editor therefore making the editors work a bit
easier. I know in my own case whenever I write a document in
LibreOfficeOrca alerts me when a word is misspelled or unknown by
Writer, and I can correct it as I type the document or go back and
edit the errors after I am finished.  Plus the built-in spell checker
comes in handy for anything I may have missed during composition.
Point being there is little excuse for someone submitting an article
to submit something filled with lots of spelling mistakes.