I aggree with dark.
I am a bit lazy in this reguard, but then
I can't remember my last article I did so who knows.

At 11:29 PM 10/31/2013, you wrote:
Hi Kara.

What I meant is it is unfair to lumber an editer with the job of spellchecking every single article. An editer certainly can check for content or length or whatever, but just the dull mechanics of getting words spelt write is really up to the author.

Heck, if you submitted an academic article for publication or even a marked peace of workk without! spellchecking you'd get a rejection in a hurry.

Much as I admit I am absolutely casual about spellings on list etc, if your essentially writing a publication you need to write at publication standard.

Beware the grue!