Hi Shaun,

Well, that could be a problem, but I think what we are looking for in
terms of article submissions that are submitted using international
English. I'm not sure but I believe that is usually U.S. English
unless otherwise noted. Plus there are plenty of other proofreading
tools besides Microsoft Office. I myself use the free LibreOffice
suite for Linux which supports just about every language in the world
if I install those language packs and proofreading tools.