A good idea is to listen to your message before you send it. If something sounds wrong, it probably is wrong. If it goes on and on and on with no pausing, check the punctuation. If a word sounds wrong, check the spelling or use a spell checker. If you don't have one, fond one through a search engine. There are free ones available. HTH.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey Magazine

Hi Shaun,

Well, I know a lot of people are a bit lazy in regards to spelling,
proper grammar, punctuation, etc but I think the also forget that
practice makes perfect. The more a person gets use to spelling words
correctly, adding correct punctuation, and using proper grammar in a
casual document like an email those habits will pay off when it comes
to writing a professional or semi-professional article, essay, etc.
The more you get in a habit of doing it right the first time the less
complicated and difficult it will be to do it when it is necessary.

That is why in math a student may have to do 20 problems in class and
often times will get the same problem written a different way like 10
times 5 on one page and 5 times 10 on the next. The more a person
practices doing it the more likely it is the student will see a
problem like 10 times 5 and automatically know 50 is the answer.
Spelling, grammar, good punctuation, etc are no different. The more
you do it casually you'll be better able to do it when writing an
article for a publication or writing an important letter to someone in
authority.

I aggree with dark.
I am a bit lazy in this reguard, but then
I can't remember my last article I did so who knows.