From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Sabahattin
Gucukoglu
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 03:12
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mac versus windows sales plus iOS question

Mmm, yeah, definitely agree that Toshiba had a good run.  I don't believe
they're up there nowadays though, as they've mostly thrown their consumer
products to the wolves and that includes all the gaming machines.  Now the new
hotness appears to be Lenovo, at least hardware wise.  But I no longer trifle
myself with such things, as all my machines are (obviously) all now Macs. :)

Cheers,
Sabahattin

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send