Hi Valiant,

That sounds about right. Although, that unit was out more like 8 years
ago rather than 10. However, as far as controllers goes it is getting
long in the tooth. However, it still works fine with a lot of games.

I've plugged it in on systems running Windows 8.1 and Windows finds
it, and everything works accept the force feedback which I don't
really care about anyway. Not a lot of accessible games have or use
force feedback so I can use it with most games without any big deal.

Cheers!