Hi Charles,

I see. Unfortunately, I'm not finding a copy of my review, but the
controller isn't that complicated. The controller actually has a
fairly typical gamepad layout. Although, that probably doesn't help
seeing as you are a newbie to game controllers.

In any case I'll see what I can come up with. No promises, but at
worse I'll try and recreate the review. Problem is I don't have
sighted assistance around so I don't quite remember which buttons are
labeled A, B, C, D, etc. In any case that usually doesn't matter
because in games such as my own I have a profiler to map whatever
action I want to the button and no longer recall what it is labeled.
That's hardly a good thing for a technical review. Still I suppose I
can find someone to remind me of what buttons are labeled what.
Though, it might take a few days.