I've looked through the archives, and cannot find the review. I searched for "Philips SGC2909" with you as the author of the post.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game controller question

Hi Charles,

I posted that review right here on Audyssey. It should be in the list
archives, but not sure quite when as it was ages ago when I wrote it.
However, if you go to the list archive page on mailarchive.org, of
which there is a link to it on our site, you should be able to search
for the review. If you can't find it I can look for it and repost.

As to the software if you can't find it I'll look for the CD, zip it
up, and slap it up on Dropbox or something. Its perfectly legal to
distribute as it is freeware anyway.

I've been surfing on the web, and the software for your controller is the
same that mine uses, although I haven't found where to get it.  Also, now
that you mention your make and model, I'm thinking that it is the one that Thomas Ward did a write-up on, although I don't recall where it was posted.

---