Hi Hayden,

Generally when you negotiate with your employees you can try and offer
a price and they will either go back to work or still stay out on
strike. There is no way to just wait them out. I tried that once and
my park went under with everyone stubbornly waiting for me to increase
their wages. My strategy is to try and meet them in the middle. Say I
am paying them 8 per hour and they want 10 I can increase their wages
to 9 per hour and that will end the strike.