Hi Mohsin,

I don't thin kit is so much people aren't willing to accept the
suggestion so much as there are some really big issues that need to be
addressed.

To start with we could discuss the issue of programming languages and
tools. As you know many audio game developers have been going solo for
so long that they have developed very specific interests when it comes
to languages and tools. That is a big problem because in order to work
together they are going to have to agree on the same language, tools,
and similar coding conventions else there is going to be a serious
conflict of interest from the get go.

Then, if we are going to expand in to the sighted market we are going
to need some people who are decent graphics artists. People who know
how to do decent graphics design and someone to instruct audio game
developers about the art of graphics animation. Not impossible, but
needs to be considered before breaking into the mainstream market with
sighted players.

I don't disagree with you that our audio games should evolve the
question is how to do it. There are real technical and other issues
that need to be addressed before that can and will happen.

Cheers!