Hi Tom.

Funny the "computers aren't for play" attitude sinse to be honest I wouldn't have learnt to use the internet properly or navigate correctly with supernova if it hadn't been for games, ditto with voiceover on the Iphone (indeed I specifically bought games to practice with when i got my Iphone).

Then of course there is the more recent arguement that audiogames actually teach valuable skills, hell the blindsquare satnav now gives directional positional audio kews for it's beacons so walking around outside is geting more and more like something like Swamp, nice preparation for when the zombocalypse actually does! happen :D.

the Rnib are about the same over here as I've said before, they certainly have an institutional approach, however they're usual line is "most blind people aren't interested in that sort of thing" which is why they only currently support and promote Azabat sinse it is built to appeal to the sort of people the Rnib see themselves as catering for.

I do wonder though if other organizations in the uk would be more receptive such as action for blind people (who had the top ten audiogames a while ago), or possibly even Guide dogs, although their entertainment side has fallen off recently.

That's why I'd suggest having some sort of braille brochure though, sinse obviously if it's not out there people won't know.

All the best,

dark.