Hi Dark,

That might work assuming a game developer can get the blindness
organizations interested in promoting their games or allowing their
clients to see the article on audio games. The problem is I find NFB
and other organizations like it very institutional about various
things and may not be as receptive of audio games as one would like.
Although, my personal experience isn't that extensive I can say I  can
recall a few cases where I approached someone on the topic only to get
the brush-off from those kinds of folks.

For example, several years ago I remember when I was losing my sight I
was sent to a training course on Jaws and other adaptive products. At
the time I had just come from a sighted world of mainstream games so
innocently inquired of the instructor if he knew of an accessible
games =that were Jaws accessible. The reply I got in return was that
computers were used for work and not play. That I shouldn't spend my
time with games and that other junk. I was shocked at that attitude,
and have discovered there are many in the adaptive tech industry with
that same attitude that computers are for work not play mindset.

I can't say how extensively it runs in the NFB, ACB, and other circles
but my initial encounter with organizations like them was not a
positive one. So brailing up a pamphlet and sending it to the various
organizations may work or it may not depending on how they view
sharing it with their clients. Although, it might be worth a shot for
a developer to try and advertise through those sorts of organizations
as they would be able to get developers in touch with the community
beyond our little audio games community.

Cheers!