Why should a stable and reliable operating system that is completely screen reader accessible die?

-----Original Message----- From: lenron brown
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 10:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] windows xp, was Re: VGStorm Presents Manamon, a new fully featured RPG!

XP needed to die. To me 7 was 10 times better. Now I am on 10 and
moving along just fine. If you don't like windows though buy a mac or
switch to linux.

On 7/22/16, rajmund <brajmund2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Just saying, there are other clients for win7. since I've not used anything
other than win10 yet, I can't comment on what people should use. But, I'm
using a windows male of some sort, and as I say, am on windows 10.

Sent from my iPhone 5S