It's a simple matter to install raspbian on your raspberry pi, modify it with Mike Ray's pispeak code, and have a fully operational computer that (even with a case and battery pack) will still fit nicely in a large pocket. Of course, keyboards and thigns add to that, I don't carry mine around, only used a powershot to prove it could be done, but with the case I have, my pi is about the size of a pack of cards, and I have it hanging on the wall next to my desk, so it takes up no room at all, and since I use it as my primary machine, I have plenty of desk space for all those other computers, (an old slackware machine, a broken display imac, and boxes and stacks of books/building materials behind it all for building those diy electronic projects. My desk is full, but it's certainly not because of the raspberry pi. :)