Thanks Justen, I kinda wish that the MpC ren was able to run with android
or google computers. However, they set it up to run on macks. It's all good
though 'cause it would take me a minute to get both the mack and the M.P.C.
Renasance. Anyway, I hope one day they'll at least equip Google/android
devices with better games and stuff. I wish it didn't cause so much trouble
to build better tools for the blind.