To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] memory

I have a question for you guys. Does it take a lot more memory for games
for the blind to be created or is it about the same as a game for the
sighted world? My second question is does it take up a lot of space for all
you gamers out their who have PC computers? My third and final question is
this: is their a gamers page on youtube for the blind gamer like myself?
Thanks list.