Hi list,

I just rejoined under a new Email, I have been here before. As such, I
haven't read this full thread, but what I have sounds promising. I can't
say if any of the ideas being bounced around would work for me unless I
actually heard an audio file of how it would work, or did it myself, but
I like the idea of an accessible Mario. I'd certainly be willing to test
any concepts you may come up with.

Brandon