What I have failed to see in the audio game industry is a good fantacy. I
propose that someone or a bunch of people get together and make a good fantacy
game.
My idea of this kind of game wouldn't be an rpg or turn based game. It would be
3d. It could have advanced features. You can walk up to people and talk to them
and you can walk away (There volume would go down as you do this) you can fight
things get descriptions of people and things or places. You can mount things
like hourses or dragons. But of course, it'll be a 3d game so you get a more
real-life experience rather than just typing in commands or moving through
menus. You could base it off of stories like the lord of the rings,
dragonlance, dungeons and dragons, the sword of truth or a bunch of those
novels. I like a game with a good story line that builds through out the story,
not a game where you get a storyline in the beginning of the game and you
eventually forget about it. I'd be willing to help with the story line of the
game and or the audio production. I'm not that good at programming but I could
learn (I already do a little programming just not in vb). Let me know what you
all think.