Hi Thomas,

You know that my games are meant to be all installed in one (Kitchensinc)
folder.  The winkit.zip file installs a GameMenu program that lists and
launches all of my games.  When each game exits it wants to go back to the
GameMenu program.  I imagine that you are getting an error when exiting my
games if they are all in separate folders because they can not find the
GameMenu program.