Hi Jim,

> If you are correct and soon no one will be able to play my games, well that
> might be a good thing for you.
End quote

Try and see my comments with the intention they were given. They were
not meant as personal attacks, put downs, or flames. They were meant in
the spirit of sharing information, a look into what could be coming, and
suggestions how that could be avoided. Instead you have repeatedly time
and again accused me of saying exactly the reverse of my actual intent.
You have repeatedly treated my emails as though they were attacks, put
downs, and that is just flat out the wrong way to take them.
As a matter of fact had u been more willing to listen without getting so
upset I might have been able to help you solve the issue of multiple
users. Though, it is clear for the angry and upset way you have
responded you don't care if your games work in a multiuser environment
or not. That's your choice of course.

> BTW I am sorry that my 25 free games for windows are not of high enough
> quality for some.  I have been working on them for 25 years and have done the
> best job on them that I can.  Really sorry that that is not good enough for
> some.
End quote

Jim, not once in this thread did I mention your name, your games, or
anything to do with you. I did not say your games were good quality or
bad quality. I simply did not even make a reference to you directly or
indirectly. Yet, you are assuming there is some kind of personal attack
here.
Going back to that original post the only thing that might have made you
feel that way is I said:
"A developer could write two dozen low to moderate quality games, or a
developer could write two or three high quality games."
That was not a reference to you. That was a simple point which stated
that a developer could choose to write lots of games of lower quality,
or a developer could choose to write a couple really extremely high
quality games. That is not saying that your games or bad, there is
something wrong with them, but only that I have chosen to use higher
standards in what I produce.
Basically, I don't know what your problem is. Everything I say and do on
list any more you attack treating it as some kind of personal slight,
attack, and put down. You are frankly getting to be a bit paranoid. I
have nothing personal against you or your games, and yet it sounds
though you believe that I do.
At the very least let's just agree to disagree about things, and let it
go. Otherwise one of us is going to have to leave this list. This
arguing and disagreement has to stop here and now.