Hi Tristan,

Yes, thank you.  It does get a bit irritating when people like James North,
Thomas Ward etc try to tell me how I should be writing my games, running
Kitchen's Inc and the rest of what make up my hobby.  I am sure that I don't do
things up to their standards, but I do very much still enjoy writing and
sharing my free games.  And of course all of the great feedback that I have
gotten from the fine folks over the years just so much makes my hobby all that
much finer.

BFN