Hi Jim,
Sigh,.... For the last time I am not trying to tell you how to write
your games. I was only offering suggestions, end user input, how the
games could be improved. I am sorry you took them to mean something else.
Your being sensitive, touchy, and very antagonistic isn't helping
comunications between us. Everything I say you take it the wrong way and
over react. Be reasonable rather than blowing your stack everytime
someone says something that you disagree with C'mon man, drop it..