Hi Jim,
As it happens I can think of a couple accessible game companies that
have produced as many or more games than you have.
The first is 7128.com. John has just showed up on list and they have 12
inspector Cindi games, 12 Puzzle Games, and 12 word games. I have not
had the pleasure to test any of these games yet, but they have allot of
games to check out.
The second is Spoon Bill games. I don't have a current exact listing of
all there games, but it is in the 20 game range. They have everything
from classic Frogger to card Games like Uno.
Basically, you are just going to have to take my word that all I was
trying to say is that quantity does not always mean quality. That was
not directed to you, Spoon Bill, or 7128 Games. If I had said 50 games
rather than two dozen games the point would have been the same.
Just because a dev can make lots of games it doesn't mean they will have
the same quality as a developer that builds a massive FPS game with lots
of levels and puzzles like Sarah. Then again quality here is a totally
personal interpretation.
For example, i happen to like major FPS games like Sarah, and really
love Tank Commander. To me they are of high quality. Board games, card
games are ok, but I don't view them the same. way as FPS and high action
games. I hope this explains things better.