Welcome to normal game play. What happens if a ghost in Pacman touches
you? What happens if you touch a monster in Mario Brothers? What happens
if you touch a car in Frogger? What happens if you touch a snake in
Pitfall? The key thing here is practice, practice, practice. I don't
think I'd like the game as much if Tom took away the challenge of dying
if you touch the monsters.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net