Hi thom.

Appologies for the annoyence, it's just that the only thing which seems to
kill me on just about any difficulty is jumping ontop of, rather than over
the various monsters.

Double damage would strike me as fair enough, ------ on the lower
difficulties anyway, but then keeping instant death on challenging or above.

but as you say, with the next beta around the corner, it's probably more
trouble than it's worth to change at the moment if at all.

While I quite happily got through the first two levels in the beta without
dropping a life before, I probably do need to go and practice, ------
particularly jumping over enemies.

But if the oppertunity does come up to change this, ----- at least in easy
and normal difficulties, imho it'd stil be a good thing.

the challenge to me in Monti is exploring the entire level, keeping track of
where your going, and getting as much gold and gems as possible, using
torches in appropriate spots etc, and more levels certainly means more of
that sort of ting.

Beware the Grue!