Hi Dark,
I didn't at all find your suggestion annoying. it is just that I think
removing the ability for a monster to kill you when landing on them
would make the game too easy.
Anyway, speaking of Montezuma's revenge beta 2 I think the upload
progress just stopped. I'll be sending out the official press release
shortly.
(Smile)