It'd be sheer luck if you could. Its not accessible at all. Killing the
bigger monsters especially would be impossible. You might be able to get a
few lucky shots in here and there but I doubt it'd hold. It'd be like
walking around in Halo with the trigger held down. I'd love to see an
accessible version of Gears of War though.

For those that don't know, Gears of War is a game that came out a year or so
back for the PC, XBox360 and I think maybe the ps3, though I'm not entirely
certain. Basically the human race has expanded into space and has
terraformed and colonized other planets. One of the planets they hit,
however, apparently didn't appreciate being colonized. These monsters of all
shapes and sizes, called the locust hoard, come bursting up from the ground,
and start destroying cities and waging war on humanity. For a while we've
got the upper hand, but then they pull out all the stops and the game kind
of starts you off after humanity's pretty much been totally decimated.
Basically you play as this agent guy that's supposed to be humanity's last
hope. Some of the monsters in that game are freaking amazing. I remember
listening to my brother fighting this gigantic armored spider. And by
gigantic I mean somewhere in the range of 15 feet tall, maybe bigger,
absolutely huge in diameter, and so well armored that if I remember right,
its only vulnerable spot was its underbelly. I love strategic elements like
this, since you can't just open up on full auto and hope to defeat it. I
really hope we can see something like this come to the Accessible Games
community sometime in the future.