Hi tom.
Thanks for that info. I thought about trying to use python once.
I have python 2.5 or something like that. I'd like to try to learn python if
I can find py tts and some other librarys to import that play sounds and
such.
I think NVDA does formatting and such, but I'm not sure.
I'm currently working on a sort of driving simulator in autoit, that I might
port over to python when i use it.
I want to design it to where you do missions for people like deliver stuff
and take people plafes and such.
I'll definately look into python though.
I tryed to learn c++ once, but the simbles are sort of hard to learn.
Thanks again for the info.
Bryan Mckinnish.