Hi Gary,

Ok, I will look into fixing just the alt key thing in Monopoly right after I
get done what I am working on right now.

There is no way that I could write a function for all of my games that would
give them a pause feature that would just trap all keys except for the key to
un pause it.  If I had thought of that before I wrote the first game maybe I
could have built that into all of them, but the way that they are written it
just simply would not work at all.

BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA