Hi Gary,
Well, there is no way to create a function that will work with all the
games unless he edits them all by hand coding it 25 or 26 times. I can
understand where he is coming from not wanting to update 26 games at
once perhaps put it in the todo file for each game under consideration
for other updates.
As for Raceway there will be a pause feature for those real pit stops
you mentioned. As well as a save game feature. <Grin>