maybe doomed for us on usage, but bet it got them some good
grades.They showed a game engine for those with disabilities could be
done. Would of ben nice if finished, but noticed a tren going with
schools and projects. A while back it came across list of a flight
sim and now a game engine. It looks like as long as the grade ain't
in. The work keeps going and does turn into something possibly
useable. Once grade is in, the project dropped and forgotten.

Tim
trouble
--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.