Hi Thomas,

My Dad built and flew all kinds of model planes from biplanes to modern ones.
I guess long long ago he even did fly some of the control line ones, but they
were always the radio control gas powered ones for as long as I can remember.

To tell you the truth in my game I can not even tell you what kind of planes
they are.  Your plane for instance, I got the engine sound from the Microsoft
Flight Simulator Version 5 dos program.  But it was a single prop plane and I
turned it into a twin engine plane.  The sputter and spin down plane is a
Fokker.  The first enemy might be as well, but it might be a biplane.  I forget
what the second enemy is.  The third I believe is more of a heavy bomber plane
type.  I really really wanted to get a p51 in the game, but none of the sound
files of them that I have would allow me to cut a long enough piece that would
sound right as it was looped.

I did have plans to have one level where the enemy would have a tail gunner.
Don't know, might still try to put that in, but it wouldn't really fit in with
the code of the current levels.

BFN

     Jim

Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA