Hi Thomas,

Yes, please, I would appreciate it if you could share the p51 files that you
have.

The ones that I have are of high quality, the only thing is, is that they are
all of climbing, diving, starting, stopping or idling.  So there is not a long
enough patch of constant engine sound so that it can be looped.  You know if it
is not perfectly constant it sounds really bad when played looping.  The three
enemy plane sound files that the game uses now are all three second sound
chunks.  That is puppy8.wav, puppy18.wav and puppy21.wav.

Thanks again and BFN

     Jim

The Bureau of Incomplete Statistics reports that one out of three....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA