Hi,
That's my problem as well. I like online game play, but I really don't have time to devote to it.I've played some games like SoundRTS and Rail Racer online, but you really have to do it when there are enough people around to play.That's really the problem with network game play. You have to do it when everyones schedules match, or else you don't have a game. For me, that's not very convenient, as I generally pick up and play a game when it suits me. If it is at midnight then is when I expect to play. Obviously, if there is no one online at midnight when I am ready to play online then online play wouldn't be too fun. That's why single player games tend to suit me. I can play them at any time anywhere.

shaun everiss wrote:
same here.
online play sounds nice but I must admit I rarely have the time or care to go
online.
Although I enjoyed the comcept, after testing I didn't bother.
the other thing is my connection is slow on upload so 12kb.
so if I ever needed to download anything ginormous or anything forget it.
dropouts, etc.
I dabble here and there.