Hmmm thats a point.
I think we are but it may take a second or so to hear stuff rather than see it.
I suppose if we all used gamepads or something we could mash the keys and try.
Actually I have had friends that do hard games bash the keys of their
controlers to buggery, and get rather angered when disturbed as they die.