hmmmm well Right now it is, but tom has been one  of the only devs that has
actually attempted to get there.
There have been other projects ofcause audioquake, teraformas, and last crusade
to name a few but none as complex as this.
I am looking foreward to the new vid game jafa is doing, tried to do viceover
things but I just can't do stuff on the spot, without lines, I'll gladly do
testing on this.