Exactly. That's basically what I was getting at. It would just be so much quicker and therefore harder that it would probably make the complaints you've been getting about the latest Beta of Mota seem like nothing. That of course would probably make the developer who tried the experiment, particularly if it was a mainstream company and not used to dealing with us, regret the entire venture.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Questions for all you game developers on the list

Hi Bryan, true. Although, I think the bigger problem with this type of game is that video games tend to operate at much higher speeds than audio games. The graphics might be redrawn 20 to 30 times a second, and it is constantly being updated in real time. Certainly faster than audio and speech feedback will allow for. As a result my audio games are slowed down to account for the player's ability to listen to things and get some sort of spoken feedback. At the speed my main game loop runs the screen and audio would seam to crawl in slow motion for a normal mainstream gamer. I'm not saying this can't be over come, but it might be much faster and require quickr reflexes than your average accessible gamer is use to.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well that could be a tall order given a lot of people's attitudes about the difficulty of games. A game that's challenging enough to keep a sighted person's interest is apparently too hard for a lot of blind folks. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?