Thomas:

Again well said I want the same

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 12:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi Philip,
Well,keep in mind you are talking to an FPS purest hear so any opinion I
give is going to be pretty bias to other opinions and views. That's not
to say I wouldn't enjoy a game like you describe, but by simplifying the
game it feels like a cheat to me and is unrealistic. I guess what is
important to me as a gamer is realism, full 3d movement, and games on
par with mainstream FPS titles. I'm sorry to say if you make it so the
player can only go north, south, east, and west without 360 degrees of
movement that's not going to satisfy me. However, your the developer
here so you do what you feel comfortable with.

Cheers!