From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 27 December 2009 20:46
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3d training was: The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi Darren,
Yes and no. While Lonewolf does allow your submarine to move in a 3d
world most of the enemies such as the enemy subs stay on the surface. So
while the game has the potential to go completely 3d it does not in fact
do so. Plus it uses simple panning from left to right which means while
the game has a 3d world audio is rendered only in 2d. There hasn't been
a game that does both of these things very well in one game.

HTH

Darren Harris wrote:
> Hi thomas,
>
> In that case doesn't lw fit the bill quite closely as a 3d game?
> Because you can go in all those directions, even go under enemy ships
> through caves and the like. I think so far lw is about the most
> complex game out there.

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this
09:18:00