From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 26 December 2009 10:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3d training was: The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi tom.

One thing at a time! people can play many left right sterrio targiting ----

strictly speaking 1 dimentional affairs, yet find a 2D game like shades
complex, ---- so I suggest an open arena type trainer for
familiarity, --- -something I think might stil be valuable so people can
understand analogue movement.

If however tomb hunter Ii is going to be 3D and even more complex, I believe

people will need to work up to it.

A 2D arena game like robotrron might be a good start, ---- then perhaps a 3D

flight based arena game (give the character's jet packs to avoid all that
irritating flight physics), or a basic climb to the top of the pyramid type
affair for 3D training.
while I know certainly the tomb raider games had their own trainers with
lara croft walking and around her mantion and swimming in her swimming
pool, ---- I'd say something more is needed, ---- ie, something where people

can explore 2D analogue and 3D movement under the pressure of enemies and
scoring constraints, trying to rack up better scofres, and thus get used to
the idea.

Beware the grue!

dark.