From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any interactive fiction fans out there?

well I never heard of agt for windows.
there was agility I think but it means you need to convert the games and I
really havn't tried it.
at any rate I think it takes away the feel having to recompile the stuff so
I can play it on another editer and I never had luck with it anyway.
I wish there was agt for windows.
At 10:47 p.m. 5/04/2010, you wrote:
>Me too, I heard their was a windows version of agt is this true and if so
co you have it or know where I can get it.  I'd love to convert sos to
windows. Thanks.
>Lisa Hayes
>

>www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>

the screen in the fake dos window of the computer does not read.
>>using the solution file I am able to solve that part of the game but I
can't muck with the interface which is a shame.
>>This is one reason why I still wish I had a dos system.
>>At 09:39 p.m. 5/04/2010, you wrote:
>>>Sean what agt files have you? I have a game called sos, son of stage
fright but can';t play it now.  Wish I could in windows.
>>>Lisa Hayes
>>>

>>>www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes
>>>
>>>----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>

other files I have tads and frotz working hugo and glulx which I am happy
using right now but agt and maybe a windows advint interpreter would make a
cool addition for the stuff that uses it.
stil the majority is playable now.

personally prefer if games which have more background than just "go into the
dungeon and grab treasures" and more than random puzles.

the whistle at the bird to scare it off, getting the egg from the nest, then
droping the newspaper and twigs on the floor and using the magnifying glass
to focus sunlight, then putting the dustbin lid ontop, dropping in the egg,
frying it and using it to greace the rusty latch!" how silly of me not to
realize that perfectly rational change of logic!

it's too much trouble to try and filter the to me, interesting exploration
and story based stuff from all the games based on absurd puzles which i then
need to look at a walkthrough to guess.

rpgs and that style of play myself in general, and didn't grown up with the
classic if or get into the method of playing it.

<hdpres...@hotmail.com>